Family Medicine Healthcare
Primary Care Services in Chesapeake, VA
Family Medicine Healthcare has a team of experienced primary care physicians treating children and adults of all ages. Our doctors provide medical care for chronic conditions, such as diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid diseases, cough, sore throat, UTI infections, headaches, and much more. Our clinic is conveniently located at 3925 Portsmouth Blvd Chesapeake, VA 2332.
When it’s your appointment, it’s all about you.
Your life is busy; your health is a priority. We will honor your time, hear your concerns and be sure to explain things clearly. We will also advise you of the latest preventative screenings and services to ensure that you are at your optimum wellness throughout life’s changing seasons.
Below is a list of some of the services we offer.
- In-Office Lab (so you can get your labs drawn onsite)
- Take Home Sleep Study (saving you money and time)
- High Cholesterol
- Thyroid Diseases and Diabetes
- Heart Diseases and High Blood Pressure
- Headaches and Pain Management
- Minor Injuries and Procedures
- All Primary and Urgent Care
- Acne, Dermatitis, and other Minor Skin Conditions
- Routine Physicals and Vaccinations
- Women’s Health and Gynecologic Care
- Men’s Health and Prostate Disorders
- In-Office Lab
- Onsite Ultrasounds
- Sleep Apnea