GET CLEAR, BEAUTIFUL SKIN WITH INMODE SOLUTIONS
Skin renewal and improved clarity
For patients looking to address facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin texture and/or photodamage, IPL is the optimal solution. IPL treatments improve skin complexion, reduce skin irregularities and help patients look years younger. IPL “photofacial” helps address age spots (red/brown pigmentation), sun damage, vascular lesions (spider veins, port wine stains, leg telangiectasias), rosacea (redness) and freckles. The most common areas of treatment are zones that are regularly exposed to the sun. This often includes the face, neck, décolletage, legs, hands and arms.
HOLLYWOOD’S SECRET TO AGELESS SKIN WITH LUMECCA
HOW DOES IT WORK:
Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized for clinicians to treat a variety of skin types and conditions with just a single session.
- High efficiency of vascular and pigmented lesions due to high peak power and optimized output.
- Complete photo-rejuvenation in 1 or 2 treatments versus 4-6 treatments with standard IPL’s.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in painless procedure.
- Fast pulse repetition rate at all settings. Highest peak power 3300 W*
Learn more about our treatments to address pigment and vascular issues, call to request an appointment today.