At your first visit we will spend some time getting acquainted. We will introduce you to the members of our healthcare team and make sure we have plenty of time to answer all of your questions. Then we will take as much time as needed to hear about you. What is your medical history? What are your health concerns and wellness goals? Please let us know any questions you may have and if there are particular ways we can be sure to serve you well.
In order to make sure you are fully prepared and equipped to have a great in-office experience we ask that you review the list below. If you have any questions about any of the items in this list please don’t hesitate to call us.
- Fill out your patient information here
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Don’t forget your co-payment this is required before you can be seen by one of our providers
- Have your insurance cards and your drivers license available
- Write down your questions for your physician so you remember what to ask
- Come hydrated and relaxed
- Be prepared to turn off your cell phone and other electronics
- Before you leave don’t forget to schedule your next appointment